Lakeview Academy Board of Trustees Meeting
June 22, 2021 6:00 p.m.
527 W 400 N Saratoga Springs Utah
Online at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89720367733
Call-in at: 1-669-900-6833 meeting ID 897 2036 7733
The mission of Lakeview Academy is to develop Capable, Confident, and Contributing members of society through learning experiences that foster growth, creativity, and character development.
The purpose of the board, on behalf of the citizens of Utah, is to see to it that Lakeview Academy (1) achieves what it should according to the Lakeview Academy Charter and state laws and (2) avoids unacceptable actions and situations.
Supporting materials, draft minutes, financial documents, and recordings may be found in the following places: Lakeview-academy.com, Utah.gov/pmn, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Welcome and Roll Call (7:00 p.m.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Action Items (7:05 p.m.)
- Electronic Meeting Policy
- Board Member Appointment – Tyler Shimakonis Term end date May 31, 2025
- COVID 19 Updates
- 2021-2022 School Day
- Westlake HS 7:45-2:15
- Thunder Ridge 8:00-2:15
- Vista 8:15-2:45
- Horizon 9:15-3:30
- Amended Budget 2020-2021
- Proposed Budget 2021-2022
- Financial Policies
- Selection of 401 K Provider
- Reports (8:00 p.m.)
- Director’s Report
- End of Year Literacy Report
- Board Member Reports
- Financial & Accounting Reports
- AIM Up Charter Scoreboard Ending April 30, 2021
- Balance Sheet Report Ending May 31, 2021
- Income Statement Report Ending May 31, 2021
- Check Register Report Ending April 30, 2021
- Consolidated APR Program Report Ending April 30, 2021
- P-Card Purchase Reports Ending April 10, 2021
- Aegis FY21 3Q Review Report
- Motion to receive financial reports.
- Public Comment: The public may address any issue not related to items already on the agenda. Please state your name for the official minutes. Please state your name for the official minutes, and please be concise. (6:30 p.m.)
- Board Business (8:30 p.m.)
- Physician Contract
- Skyward Change Order
- Fraud Risk Assessment part 1, part 2
- Closed Session
- A motion to enter a closed session in accordance with Utah Code 52-4-205 for the purpose of discussion of litigation matters, acquisition of real property, or authorized personnel issues.
- Action, if any, from closed session.
- Adjourn (9:00 p.m.)