Lakeview Academy Board of Trustees Meeting
September 9, 2021 6:00 p.m.
527 W 400 N Saratoga Springs Utah
The mission of Lakeview Academy is to develop Capable, Confident, and Contributing members of society through learning experiences that foster growth, creativity, and character development.
The purpose of the board, on behalf of the citizens of Utah, is to see to it that Lakeview Academy (1) achieves what it should according to the Lakeview Academy Charter and state laws and (2) avoids unacceptable actions and situations.
Supporting materials, draft minutes, financial documents, and recordings may be found in the following places: Lakeview-academy.com, Utah.gov/pmn, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minutes September 9, 2021
Agenda September 9, 2021
- Welcome and Roll Call (6:00 p.m.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reports (6:05 p.m.)
- Director’s Report
- Board Member Reports
- Financial & Accounting Reports Ending July 31, 2021
- AIM Up Charter Scoreboard Ending July 31, 2021
- Balance Sheet Report Ending August 31, 2021
- Income Statement Report Ending August 31, 2021
- Check Register Report Ending July 31, 2021
- Consolidated APR Program Report Ending July 31, 2021
- P-Card Purchase Reports Ending July 10, 2021
- Motion to receive financial report
- Training (6:35 p.m.)
- Open Meeting Training
- Consent Agenda (6:45 p.m.)
- Minutes August 19, 2021
- LEA Specific License
- Public Comment: The public may address any issue not related to items already on the agenda. Please state your name for the official minutes. Please state your name for the official minutes, and please be concise. (6:45p.m.)
- Public Hearing (6:45 p.m.)
- ESSER III Funds
- Action Items (7:00 p.m.)
- Lakeview Academy ESSER 111 Funds
- COVID-19 Related Issues
- LandTrust (review last year’s plan, approve 2021-2022 Membership)
- Special Education Policy and Procedures Manual
- Head Injury Policy
- Board Business (7:25 p.m.)
- Board Calendar
- Board Conflict of Interest Forms
- Board Committee
- 5th Grade Camp invite September 23 & 24 e. Training Updates
- Closed Session
- A motion to enter a closed session in accordance with Utah Code 52-4-205 for the purpose of discussion of litigation matters, acquisition of real property, or authorized personnel issues.
- Action, if any, from closed session.
- Adjourn (7:30 p.m.)